7th Sea: Second Edition
7th Sea is a tabletop roleplaying game of swashbuckling and intrigue, exploration and adventure, taking place on the continent of Théah, a land of magic and mystery inspired by our own Europe. Players take the roles of heroes thrown into global conspiracies and sinister plots, exploring ancient ruins of a race long vanished and protecting the rightful kings and queens of Théah from murderous villains.
The World of Théah
Each of the Nations in Théah is a unique culture, a country that prides itself on a national identity and a unique voice.
- Avalon: Green and enchanted, this union of three kingdoms has recently risen to the forefront of Théan politics under the leadership of Queen Elaine.
- Castille: Headquarters of the Vaticine Church, this fertile nation was once the home of science and reason, but it has fallen under the spell of corruption and fanaticism.
- Eisen: A proud yet broken land, Eisen is a nightmare brought to life by three decades of mass murder kept at bay by heroes as dangerous as the horrors lurking in the Nation’s shadows.
- The Highland Marches: Neither politically powerful nor rich in resources, their allegiance to Elaine and potential to disrupt her rule make them key players in Avalon's bid to become a great power.
- Inismore: Located just to the west of the isle of Avalon, Inismore can be defined more by its differences to Avalon than its similarities. The Inish support the Queen not because of loyalty to Elaine but to protect their own land and people.
- Montaigne: One of Théah’s most powerful nations, Montaigne leads the world in art and culture even as its Emperor crushes the populace beneath his thumb.
- Sarmatian Commonwealth: Two nations bound by a single crown, the Commonwealth is a democratic monarchy where all people are equal, even kings.
- Ussura: A Nation torn between traditional isolationism and an ambitious ruler who will do anything to drag his Nation into the future, no matter the cost.
- Vestenmannavnjar: A Nation of raiders and warlords who conquered the world’s economy by hammering their swords and spears into coins.
- Vodacce: The former cradle of civilization, Vodacce is now split between seven merchant Princes whose complex and nefarious schemes reach every corner of the world.
There is no League of Nations in 7th Sea; each country stands alone, plotting its future as best it can in the face of dangers both internal and external.
7th Sea Online
John Wick Presents Official
7th Sea Fan Communities
|7th Sea on Reddit||7th Sea 2e Fansite|